Fall Parking 2023
***Spaces will be assigned and you MUST park in your assigned space***
Everyone requesting a parking permit for Fall 2023:
Print, complete and sign by parent and student to upload:
- Cobb County Board of Education Parking Permit Form (2 pages)
- Pope High School Rules and Regulation
- Cobb County Notification of Truancy and Tardy Rule
Complete Parking Permit Request (students must use their Office365 account)
Failure to complete the process may prevent you from obtaining a parking space. Junior lottery is based on senior submission.
- Submit payment via MyPaymentsPlus through July 14-19 or a check day of decal pick up.
- Pick up parking decal during Greyhound Madness during your time slot between 12:00-1:30 at the Greyhound Theater lobby.
- This is a request for a parking decal. A blind lottery will be used if there are more requests than spaces.
- Students will be notified by the email provided below by the end of the day Friday, July 21st.
- For those selected in the lottery, submit payment via MyPaymentsPlus on July 22-25 or a check the day of decal pick up.
- Pick up parking decal during Greyhound Madness during your time slot between 2:30-3:30 at the Greyhound Theater lobby.