Records/Transcripts request will only be processed through the online system. Until further notice there is no public pickups at this time and please allow extra time to process these requests.
Are you a former Cobb student in need of student records?
Student records are held at the last school attended for approximately two (2) years before they are sent to the Records Management office for retention. The Records Management office maintains records, including transcripts, of students who have graduated or withdrawn from the Cobb County School District. Students must be 18 years of age or older to obtain records; Parents/Guardians may obtain or authorize the release of records for students under the age of 18.
Note: Marietta City Schools is not part of the Cobb County School System.
Processing a transcript/record request may take up to 3-5 business days after receipt of the request depending on request. See District Administrative Rule JR-R for additional details and regulations about student records.
- Current students or students that have recently withdrawn Click here for the JR-3 Parent/Guardian Request for Records and send it to the school the student currently or last attended
- Diploma Replacement Click here to obtain a copy of your diploma.
- Do you qualify for a diploma under HB91? Click here to complete an application.
- Special Education and Psychological records are maintained separately by the Office of Special Student Services. Please call 770-514-3874 or 770-426-3599 or Click here for website
- GED transcripts. Click here to request GED transcripts.
- Immunization Information (GRITS):Click here for Georgia Registry of Immunization Transactions and Services
- Background/Employment Verification Companies: All requests for education verification must be entered through our online request program located HERE