The Office of Student Discipline provides leadership in the development, implementation and evaluation of Cobb County School District’s student discipline policies and procedures.
The Office of Student Discipline is responsible for:
- Review of all long-term suspension/expulsion letters
- Hearings for student suspensions over ten (10) days
- Hearings for harm or physical threats to an employee made by a student
- Student discipline waivers
- Appeals to the Cobb County Board of Education and the State Board of Education
- Code of Conduct interpretation and application guidance for local school administration
Charles Amica Jr.