Vector Alert Tipline
Vector Alert is our district’s tip reporting service. If you have information about a threat to our safety, do your part and report it! And remember, you can remain anonymous.
Report your tip Online
Call to report your tip
Email your tip to:
Text your tip to:
The Cobb County School District Police Department is committed to serving our community, staff, and students by providing a positive law enforcement presence. We will enforce all laws in a fair and impartial manner to provide a safe and secure environment free from any obstruction of the educational process.
|Wayne Pickett||Captain||678-594-8620 | Email|
|Mike Wilson||Lieutenant||678-594-8620 | Email|
|Tom Arnold||Sergeant||678-594-8620 | Email|
|Buford Jones||Sergeant||678-594-8620 | Email|
|Reuben Wingfield||Sergeant||678-594-8620 | Email|
|Tami Conniff||Emergency Communications Operator||678-594-8620 | Email|
|Maria Williams||GCIC TAC||678-594-8620 | Email|
|Pamela Bennett||Secretary||P: 678-594-8620 | F: 678-594-8626 | Email|
Student Parking Decal Requirements
- Current Valid Georgia Driver’s License and Valid Georgia License Plate.
- Valid Proof of Insurance
- Abide by all applicable State Laws, Traffic Laws and and Local Ordinances.
- Download the Student Parking Application (PDF File)
- Download the Student Parking Application (Excel File)
- Notification of Truancy and Tardy Rule Concerning Parking Privilege - Form JGFF-1