Payroll Services is responsible for providing payroll services for school district employees.
Questions Regarding Payroll? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 770-426-3503
There are many procedures included in the district payroll process. Payroll Forms and Schedules can be obtained via the Financial Services SharePoint site.
Current and Former employees * should utilize the convenient Employee Self Service (ESS) site to:
- Update personal contact info: address, personal email and phone numbers
- Make changes to their Federal and State withholding selections
- View and print Earning Statements and Tax Forms
- View and obtain other employee forms
*Former Employees can still utilize the ESS to obtain their payroll information after their employment has ended.
All employees are encouraged to regularly view their Earning Statements as well as update their contact information timely in the ESS. Access to the ESS can be obtained here or via the Staff Sign In, ONE TEAM site or CCSD Portal.
Payroll Services Contacts
Click the Payroll – CCSD Employees Only link below to obtain Payroll Services Team Member Contact information.
Benefits and Compensation
- Questions regarding Employee Benefits should be directed to the Benefits Dept at email@example.com.
- Questions regarding Employee annual salaries or hourly rates should be directed to the Compensation Department..
Teacher Retirement System (TRS) Information and Forms
For TRS forms, please go to www.trsga.com