Senior Executive Director
The Senior Executive Director of SPLOST is responsible for all aspects of the planning, implementation, and completion of all SPLOST projects and activities.
Areas of Responsibility
The Cobb County School District (District) requires that all improvements to District property comply with state, local, and District standards. The District has therefore established procedures for community organizations and/or individuals who desire to make such improvements.
Please contact Cyndy Curtis, Cyndy.Curtis@cobbk12.org or call 770-590-4519 with questions.
- FEAE-R – Construction on District Property Funded by Others
- FEAE-1: Request for Project Approval
- FEAE-2: Waiver - Contractor or Individual
- FEAE-3: Waiver - Parent/Guardian and Child
- FEAE-4: Waiver - Club or Organization
- FEAE-5: Project Completion Financial Information