Welcome to the Milford Elementary After School Program
The After School Program (ASP) provides a safe, fun, and nurturing environment for the care of elementary students in the Cobb County School District who attend Face-to-Face instruction from after school until 6:00 PM each day school is in session, including early release days. The program does not operate on Student Holidays or District holidays. ASP will be closed upon the District’s announcement of inclement weather. ASP is a self-supporting program and receives no support from taxpayer funds.
After School Programs at the Cobb County School District have partnered with Eleyo to provide easy-to-use, mobile-friendly technology for online registration, account management, and payments. Online payments made with credit card and ACH/electronic check will be subject to a 4.75% processing/program fee. Cash or check payments may be made directly to your school’s program with no processing/program fee. Please see your school’s ASP Director for more details.
ASP enrollment in Eleyo must be completed before the student can attend ASP.
To enroll your elementary school aged student in ASP, the Enrolling Adult will need to register for an Eleyo account and submit a contract for each student. The Enrolling Adult, as defined by Cobb County School District Policy, is the parent/guardian with whom the student resides and who enrolled the student in school.
Click here for Printable Parent Guides to help with Eleyo Account Management
Click here for After School Program Terms and Conditions
Click here for Frequently Asked Questions about ASP and Eleyo
For Questions about the After School Program, please contact:
Director, Madayline Pereyra, email
Bookkeeper, Donna Bennett, email
ASP Phone Number: (678) 842-6966
Milford ASP Policies and Procedures
1. A late fee of $1.00 per minute/per child and is charged when students are picked up after 6:00 PM according to our school clock. If you are running late, please call to the ASP Desk at (678) 842-6966. Three late pickups may result in suspension from the ASP program.
2. All ASP students marked as present at roll call will be charged an attendance fee.
3. All Cobb County School District policies in the student handbook apply to ASP and must also be followed.
4. Your child must be signed out at the ASP desk every day. ONLY people designated on the registration form will be allowed to pick up your child – they must have ID. Designated individuals must be 18 years or older to pick up from ASP.
5. If the school closes because of inclement weather or any other reason, ASP will close.
6. ASP is a privilege and each child is expected to behave properly. Inappropriate behavior may result in ASP suspension or withdrawal from the program.