The Lassiter High School Media Center aims to foster a student-centered environment by providing access to tools, resources, services, and instruction that supports the curriculum and educational goals of the school.
With this mission in mind, we strive to:
- offer a safe space for students of all backgrounds that encourages creativity, collaboration and active learning.
- empower students to be innovative thinkers, lifelong learners, and effective and ethical users of information.
- promote an interest in reading and information technology skills.
- develop collaborative work relationships with educators in order to create strategies that support the curricular goals and objectives.
- provide up-to-date materials across a variety of platforms to meet the personal, instructional and educational needs of students and staff.
Media center hours:
- 7:15 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Thursday
- 7:15 a.m. to 3:45 p.m. Friday
MEDIA CENTER STAFF
|Christine Young, Media Specialist, Ed.S, Department Chair|
|Kristin Hunt, M.Ed., Media Specialist||email | website|