Hillgrove Hawks are ready to soar. Following our deliberate, proven path to success in academics, athletics, and the arts, students in the ninth through twelfth grades have the advantage of working with a team invested in their future.
Deliberate success for ALL students.
Soaring towards deliberate success in Academics, Arts, and Athletic achievement.
- All students should have the opportunity to learn in a safe, supportive, and respectful environment.
- The responsibility for learning is a partnership among students, teachers, parents, and community members.
- Critical thinking skills enable all students to become effective and efficient decision-makers.
- All students can achieve excellence in academics, co-curricular activities, and citizenship.
- Data-driven instruction is important to improving student achievement.
- Student achievement is enhanced through the use of technology.
- All students can acquire skills necessary to become responsible and productive citizens.