How can we celebrate birthdays at school this year: At this time, student birthdays may be celebrated in their classrooms, providing the following things are in place:
• Treats must be provided for ALL students in the class.
• Treats must be store-bought. (Individually wrapped is preferred)
• All treats must have labels identifying the ingredients used to make the treats.
• All treats must be dropped off in the main office no later than 10:00 AM.
• Please refrain from sending balloons.
• Birthday treats should be prearranged with your child's teacher at least a couple of days in advance.
• Birthday Marquee Fundraiser: For $25.00, you can have birthday wishes for your child displayed on the marquee. “Happy Birthday ____________”! All proceeds will benefit student leaders and leadership development programs for Hayes.