Kindergarten Registration 2023 - 2024
ALL KINDERGARTEN STUDENTS (2023 - 2024)
MUST BE 5 BY SEPTEMBER 1, 2023 TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR ENROLLMENT.
This is Georgia Law.
New to Cobb County School District or Returning to Cobb?
If your student has never been enrolled in a Cobb County school, please visit the CCSD enrollment portal to fill out the registration form online.
After you have uploaded all required documents, be sure and complete the "Submit Your Enrollment" process.
Older Siblings in Cobb County School District?
If you have older children, already enrolled in CCSD, please access ParentVue to complete the enrollment form online.
Upload all required documents. Be sure to complete the "Submit Your Enrollment" process.
You will need to upload the following documents to the website:
- Georgia Certificate of Immunization (Form 3321) or Religious Waiver
- Georgia Certificate of Hearing, Vision, Dental, and Nutritional Screening with all four sections complete (Form 3300)
- Proof of Birth Date (Birth Certificate, Passport, etc.)
- Social Security Number ~or~ Objection Waiver (must be notarized)
- Two proofs of Residency
Home ownership title/ mortgage statement OR current Lease/Rental Agreement
(If child's parent is not listed on lease or proof of ownership, please advise at the email below, and the school will send additional forms that are required)
6. Current Utility bill (water, power or gas)
For detailed enrolled requirements, along with policies and regulations, please visit the COBB COUNTY SCHOOL DISTRICT ENROLLMENT PAGE.
Please contact our enrollment clerk: Lea Tatum for more information or questions.