Frequently Asked Questions
What is extended learning?
- Harrison High School is offering an extended tutoring program to assist students in all major content areas. Sessions will be at Harrison High School or virtually before or after school on dates and times listed in the Extended Learning Schedule section below.
What are the benefits?
- Harrison’s extended tutoring program is the window of opportunity to increase a student’s skills in the academic areas.
Do I need to arrange transportation?
- Yes, transportation will not be provided for the program. All students will need to be picked up from all extended tutoring sessions at the ending time.
Do I need to supply any materials?
- No. All supplies will be provided to the student.
Is homework assigned?
- There will be no homework assigned.
What do I need to do as a parent?
- Please find what your student needs support in. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to email Mandy Sitten.
Thank you for this opportunity to work further with your child!
Extended Learning Center Schedule
- Tuesday/Thursday in room 408 from 3:45 to 4:30 p.m.
- Please visit the Hoya Writing Center to sign up.