A council functions as an advisory body, offering input to the local school principal
The District believes family and community engagement is critical to student and district success. The establishment of Principal Advisory Councils is intended to provide a means by which parents, community members, and school staff can work together to create a better understanding of and mutual respect for each other's concerns and share ideas for school improvement.
- Candace Wilkes, Principal
- Danny Dupree, Parent
- Stella Newton, Student Body President
- Brayden Smith, Senior Class President
- Millie Ann Morrell, Parent and Atlanta Communities Realtor
- Susan McElvy, Pearl's Spa
- Chad Phillips, Teacher of the Year
- Troy Pirkle, Teacher
- Heidi Smith, Parent
Please see Resources section below for notes from meetings.